Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Bay Of Island Collage

Last week some of us year 8 went to Bay Of Island College for
Orientation day.  An Orientation day is when you go to another
high school or college to see a day in the life of being in college and
interacting with college students. There were two other schools
there which was, Morewa and Keratu. We got to split into two
different groups with Morewa and Keratu. We had to do five
different subjects throughout the day. My group did, Maori activities,
visual arts, science, food tech and back to the Marae to play some
games. My Favourite subjects were visual arts and the game at the
end of the day. I am planning to go to mainstream even though Ru
reo looked very interesting I think that Mainstream will be the right
choice for me.
Image result for bay of island college new zealand

No comments:

Post a Comment