Pages

Monday, December 9, 2019

Wellington Trip

A few weeks ago us year 7’s and 8’s went to Wellington to have a fun time together. This was my 3rd time going on a plane. it was scary taking off but then I got used to it after awhile. My ears were always popping every minute due to how high we were. My favourite places in Wellington was Te Papa, The Zoo and Weta workshop. Te papa was very interesting because I learnt about all the activities going around the world, the Zoo was fun because I got to see all the cool animals, that I have never seen before. The Weta Workshop was also awesome because we go to see all of the funky equipment and characters from different movies. Here are some photos from our trip.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Cheyenne,

    Merry Christmas! I hope you are having a great holiday so far :)

    My name is Tayla and I am the Cluster Manager for the Summer Learning Journey in Kaikohekohe. I just wanted to pop in and say that it’s not too late to start the programme! You can find the activities here: https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities

    You can do any of the activities, so take a look at some of the options. I’m sure there will be something that you’ll find interesting to learn about.

    I hope I get to read some of your work!

    Ngā mihi,
    Tayla

    ReplyDelete