Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2019

Interesting facts about swim safe !!!


Last week on Thursday Whaea Tracey talked to us about how to stay safe on a boat. Some of the things that she talked about I already knew but I also needed a reminder. I also learnt that if you don’t feel safe at the beach then don’t swim. Always have an adult with you and before you swim, check the current before you enter the water. I learnt some new things and one of them were flares. Here are the three types of flares, the parachute flare, Orange cloudflare and firework flare. One of the best flares is the parachute flare because stays up in the sky for longer than the other flares. Here is a DLO that I created about five ways to stay safe on a boat. Now with my new learning I’m going to teach others how to stay safe on a boat and stay safe at the beach. I will use this new information when I go fishing and next time I go swimming. Could you please give me some feedback on my DLO?

No comments:

Post a Comment