Pages

Monday, May 20, 2019

In Te Ngahere we have been learning about STEAM. STEAM stands for science, technology, engineering, art and maths. Our STEAM activity was a marble run. My partners are Missy and Emma. The challenge was to create a ramp that rolls 110cm away from the ramp. The activity challenged us to find different variables. A variable is when you adjust, change your experiments. This activity is a fun enjoyable task, I loved how we get to change the angles of the ramp. What I could do better is help my partners more as a team.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Andrew and I am a student at Ohaeawai Primary. I really like your writing. Have you thought about making a second one. If you would to look at my blog; https://osandrewj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Cheyenne my name is Miria from Kawakawa Primary School
    and I´m a year 8 in room 5.I like how you´ve done this presentation it is really cool I have learnt that you should change the variables one at a time in the game marble run and that is what I find very interesting and cool about this presentation is because I learnt something and that´s kind of always why blogging is about because everybody learns something in blog comments and blog post. If you had to do this again how many other ways could you do this. If you want to check out my blog it is http://kpsmiriaf.blogspot.com NICE COMMENTING WITH YAH!! BYE

    ReplyDelete